Apr 11, 2013
* (0:40) A toast to Spc. David Tyler Proctor.
* (1:43) You can find information on Fear the Con 6’s official charities here.
* (4:18) Introducing our guest, Mark Dynna.
* (5:54) What Shadowrun’s PACs are and why we love them.
* (8:26) Shadowrun 5th edition as a case study on how large and mid-sized game companies develop their flagship products.
* (10:55) How Mark got started in game development.
* (169:44) The motivation behind a new edition.
* (28:32) How the artwork of a game can help reveal or misrepresent a game’s intentions. You can find the new cover here.
* (31:44) Planning the feel for 5th edition. Immediate and measurable consequence for choices made in character creation. Looking back to prior editions for inspiration.
Hosts: Dan, John, Julia, Wayne
Guests: Mark Dynna