Jul 26, 2012
* (0:29) Introducing Keith Baker.
* (2:01) The origin of Eberron and how its publication impacted Keith’s career.
* (9:49) Traveling around the world, staying with other gamers, and running the same game 54 times. What he would like to run and play within his own group.
* (19:54) Maintaining mystery in a game setting. The relationship between the game and its supporting fiction, particularly when trying to show deference to the way Game Masters have developed the setting for their own group.
* (28:19) The surprisingly delightful card game, Gloom, in which you attempt to destroy your own family. Why Dan wants to see an expansion for the Lemp family. Finding an emergent story in otherwise story-less games.
* (40:12) Cthulhu Fluxx and how it both captures the feel of a Lovecraft story and stands apart from the other Fluxx games.
* (48:31) Keith’s contribution to Fear the Boot’s diversity initiative.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Julia, Pat
Guests: Keith Baker