Mar 28, 2012
* (3:45) We try to start talking about video games that horribly disappointed us, but somehow end up talking about Juggalos. How do they work?
* (12:25) Video games that went horribly off the ranch via plot, character development, or setting. While it gets cut-off in this video, the “urine rocket” begins around 8:45. The speed run of Morrowind can be seen here.
* (30:04) TV shows with crappy endings. Our hatred of the “cycle of apocalypse and rebirth” theme, particularly in sci-fi.
* (33:13) Games we didn’t or couldn’t finish.
* (38:59) The ending that disappointed Wayne the most. The beauty of emulators and save states. As a slight correction, it was not the final fight against Sephiroth Dan couldn’t beat but rather one of Sephiroth’s previous end-game boss forms (“safer”, I believe).
* (44:52) What truly worries Dan about traveling.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, John, Wayne