Nov 26, 2013
* (3:29) The article by Jason Brick posted on American Express OPEN Forum can be found here.
* (4:00) Be sure to get out and back the podcaster charity drive by clicking right here!
* (6:26) The idea of Game Mastering for money. The fact that we pay for people to tell us stories all the time. The value a Game Master brings to his or her group.
* (12:42) Countering with the value the players bring to the table, since RPGs aren’t passive entertainment. Selecting the right players for this kind of game.
* (15:15) The charisma, endorsements, and production value needed to take it beyond the level of a normal gaming experience.
* (19:06) Building the right business model and ways of connecting players to GMs.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, John, Mike