Oct 15, 2013
* (0:30) Welcoming back Stu and Stork from Happy Jacks RPG Podcast.
* (0:41) The dangers in lifting the veil.
* (3:24) Playing the good guys. Many players think they’re being good, even though their actions may not reflect that. The draw of shortcuts when getting to a goal.
* (6:57) The moral distance a game provides. The role of genre in providing moral context.
* (22:58) The role of GMs in guiding player-character behavior. The necessity of defining what it means to be good.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Stork, Stu, Wayne