Sep 5, 2013
* (1:00) Illustrating the idea of a proactive player with an analogy from World of Warcraft.
* (6:02) Your fun versus my fun.
* (7:45) The blessing and curse proactive players present to the Game Master.
* (10:49) The effect the proactive player has on the other players. How such players can draw people in instead of pushing them away.
* (16:56) How proactive players can help the GM up their game.
* (20:56) Dealing with random outbursts. Dealing with a quiet player in-game, but boisterous players out-of-game.
* (25:04) God bless proactive players in con games.
* (27:59) The value in giving your character a hobby.
* (29:55) Handling your actions via notecard instead of stating them aloud.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Johann, Wayne