Jun 14, 2012
* (0:30) Fear the Boot sans Dan. Pat makes me proud by his treatment of Chris.
* (5:17) Some love for the Darker Days podcast.
* (6:13) Free RPG Day coming up on this Saturday, June 16th.
* (8:53) The lessons learned from a nearly-dead online game. Setup time, scheduling, and social awkwardness.
* (24:30) Some shout-outs from Fear the Con V.
* (27:55) Allowing your PCs — or the enemies — to quit the field during a roleplaying game, whether through retreat, surrender, capture, or truce. Why it so rarely happens. How to make it feel like an option, and the depth it can add to a game when handled properly.
Hosts: Chris, Johann, Karla, Pat, Wayne