Apr 6, 2012
* (0:43) Three charities at Fear the Con V for Gamers Outreach. There will be a raffle for an iPad, letters to the troops, and a Pathfinder Society tournament. You can find more details or ask questions in this thread.
* (4:30) Second round results from the Power 16 III. You can vote on the third round here. Third round voting ends at 6:00pm Central time on Tuesday, April 17th.
* (7:37) The People of Fear the Boot vs Johann. Let the record show the defendant stands accused of the class A felony of being a Juggalo. Defendant appeared in person to enter a plea of “not guilty”. A pre-trial hearing was conducted by the court, after which the defendant was assigned legal counsel and held over for trial at a later date.
* (12:38) Impressions among the hosts from the character creation session for the Stone Keep campaign. The differences between our approaches to starting a campaign and how we each make them work.
* (23:14) How dead-end games can jade players on character creation. Whether character creation itself is an enjoyable task.
* (29:48) Why we no longer trust casinos that operate outside of state oversight.
* (31:46) Setting bloat. Elements that are useless to building your own story. When too much detail is provided, leaving no room for creativity. Organizing setting material. Facing down an intimidating stack of setting and history books that have piled up over the long life of an RPG.
Hosts: Chris, Dan, Johann, Pat