Jan 8, 2012
* (4:44) Handling the logistics of a PC death. We don’t debate whether characters ought to die but instead how to keep that person involved, manage the mood around the table, and minimize story disruption.
* (22:14) Taking advantage of the unexpected moments of great story and RP that happen during a game, without trying to squeeze them for too much.
* (28:45) Chad and modules. Nature takes its course.
* (39:30) Managing player morale during the ebb and flow of a game.
* (45:34) The greatest game you’ve never played: Hot Lead!
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Johann, Pat, Wayne