Dec 1, 2011
* (0:30) Dan’s first two games for Fear the Con V have been posted. Be sure to create or sign up for anything that interests you!
* (1:39) Chad and Pat’s horrifying idea for episode 300.
* (7:04) Yet again, a “minor” topic unexpectedly dominates the show! Wayne’s opportunity to defend his bard against the insults made in last episode turns into…
* (13:57) …a discussion on knowledge skills that reveal hidden or plot-important information. We kick around whether to include them at all, how to let them be useful without breaking the game, and the open communication the GM and player ought to have during character creation.
* (38:43) The happy accidents of gaming, when unexpected actions of the player or rolls of the dice make the game better than the GM planned. How to create room for such events and capitalize on them when they occur.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Pat, Wayne