Jun 22, 2011
* (0:28) Straightening out our seating arrangement.
* (3:00) The upcoming reset and renumbering of DC comics. Why we individually think it’s a good idea, bad idea, or mixed bag.
* (14:10) Rewarding the player characters in your RPG. We start by exploring the various ways of rewarding them such as roleplaying opportunities, personal goals, micro perks, gear, and stat advancement.
* (32:46) An intermission where we ponder why GMs don’t get rewards.
* (39:56) The best practices for handing out PC rewards, keeping them fair, and keeping them from later coming back to bite you in the butt.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne