Jan 13, 2010
* (0:29) Pat gets a local port.
* (1:15) Dan’s rant on impassible terrain.
* (7:13) How Pat made Chad and Dan proud with his first MMO.
* (9:19) The GM and player toolbox.
* (11:29) The moment of zen.
* (15:56) Taking a week off.
* (17:47) Useful lists.
* (19:50) The double-edged sword of an internet-ready laptop.
* (22:06) The role of the toolbox in the game.
* (23:35) The players don’t know what you don’t know.
* (27:36) Taking on-going notes.
* (28:23) Preparation prior to the game.
* (30:25) Player character motivations, observations, and side projects.
* (31:47) Borrowing ideas from fiction and real life.
* (34:28) Internal roleplay and contingency plans.
* (38:13) Drawing from the larger community of roleplayers.
* (39:23) Putting yourself in the spotlight and carrying the right attitude.
* (41:22) The cheap and simple supplies.
* (44:05) Tracking the scene.
* (48:20) Tools for helping you get in character and stay in character.
* (53:36) Tracking initiative.
* (56:11) A cheat sheet of player character names.
* (57:13) Players taking notes.
* (1:01:17) Podcasts, blogs, and gaming magazines.
* (1:04:04) A rules cheat sheet.
* (1:07:41) Robertson Games’ dungeon room design contest.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne