Jan 6, 2010
* (0:29) Fear the Con 3 sign-up has begun!
* (8:40) Swapping games to expose people to new material.
* (10:53) The original Fear the Boot logo.
* (11:36) Setting up this episode and the next one.
* (12:04) Leadership and structure in a roleplaying game party.
* (13:59) How leadership helps the Game Master.
* (14:59) Players that reject any form of authority.
* (19:30) Picking the right player to be in charge.
* (23:42) Keeping leadership from becoming a railroad.
* (27:32) Making an ever-present NPC leader work.
* (35:26) Dealing with the guy that will not tolerate any structure in the party.
* (38:41) When having a boss is too close to real life.
* (42:13) The role of a GM when players are doing sidebar RP.
* (44:34) The GM shouldn’t kill the moment.
* (47:17) How the GM can profit from what he overhears.
* (48:18) Dealing with bored players outside of the RP sidebar.
* (50:55) GMs not being overly helpful.
* (55:35) Intrusion by other player characters.
* (59:53) Player etiquette.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne