Nov 27, 2008
* The Fear the Con site is now up for registration. If you want to run a game, sign up first and then contact Chad, telling him about the game you’re running (title, description, system, desired timeframe, and number of player slots).
* Introducicng our guest hosts, Andy and Arthur. If you can’t remember their forum titles, here’s a little mnemonic: Andy sounds like “sandy,” and he’s SandPunk. Arthur is the name of a king, and he’s Noble Bear.
* A preview of the forum card game, made entirely by listeners and forum users. If you want to learn more or offer your own contributions, be sure to visit the forum thread! If you can help these guys get this printed as a playing card game, please send a PM on the forum to SandPunk and NobleBear, or send an email to Dan.
* Last week of voting for the GM profiles! Be sure to cast your vote.
* The start of our new endeavor: Help Your Fellow Players Screw the Game! Keep the tips short, tell us the game it’s for, and tell me how to pronounce your name. In case you’re curious, the monster we couldn’t remember is the Bodak.
* Keeping your players immersed in the game, even when they catch you off guard. If you’ve never heard the gazebo story, you can find the anecdote of Eric & the Dread Gazebo reprinted online.
Hosts: Andy, Arthur, Chad, Chris, Dan, John, Pat