Aug 8, 2007
* A brief request to treat the ENnie staff with courtesy, even if you disagree with them.
* We spent the weekend at Archon, so we record a round-up of the con. Excuse the sound quality as we’re in a hotel meeting room, and Dan is losing his voice from speaking so much at panels.
* What we did at Archon.
* Phil’s annoyance with 10-year-olds in the gaming room and us feeling old.
* Our failed furry panel crashing.
* How cons change over time.
* A chance meeting with Richard Hatch.
* Cherry-picking what you care about at a con.
Hosts: Adam, Dan, John, Luke, Phil