Oct 28, 2018
* (0:29) A topic inspired by a game of Bang. What it will take to make Dan stab someone in the back in a board game. The distinction between factions and a traitor mechanic.
* (10:29) Hiding your intentions as a Game Master.
* (20:27) Showing or hiding intention as a player. How hiding harmless things can add productive tension.
* (28:01) Keeping the entertainment of the group as your central focus. The potential value of meta-gaming.
* (40:15) Using Reductio ad Absurdum to determine whether a secret intention is a good idea or not.
* (50:34) Falling off one side or the other.
Hosts: Caleb, Chad, Dan, Wayne