Apr 19, 2018
* (5:21) Prologue games. Taking them seriously while recognizing their disposability.
* (15:20) A shared history that's played instead of just written.
* (18:57) How a prologue identifies issues, and what to do when one is found.
* (24:46) The value of the missing middle.
* (31:22) Finding your voice.
* (35:49) Expecting too much from a prologue game.
* (42:16) Bridging the prologue to the intended starting point of the first game.
* (49:24) The important differences between a prologue and a flashback.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne