Feb 2, 2018
* (0:28) Fear the Con's site is ready.
* (1:13) Our emails have been fixed, including the confirmation for forum signup.
* (8:56) The planned ending for a session of the Actual Play goes awry.
* (14:59) Being fair to your players. The song that inspired the intended scene.
* (21:23) Reinventing the end.
* (22:02) Giving your players the freedom to surprise you.
* (32:16) Changing up instead of panicking or doubling-down.
* (37:50) Planning for the unexpected by looking at what something brings to the game, not how an event might turn out.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan