Apr 4, 2017
* (0:29) Welcoming Eric. What attracted Karla to Dan.
* (3:28) Tabletop roleplaying games as a spectator sport. The showmanship of the Game Master.
* (10:59) The most interesting games as a distraction.
* (13:00) The attributes of a good GM that also make for a good public performance.
* (19:20) Turning a spectator into a part of the game.
* (21:40) Actual Play recordings and the two extreme editing models.
* (29:36) How running an AP affected Eric's regular gaming. The self-awareness created by self-editing.
* (34:21) A regular gamer recording their own games.
* (46:32) Feedback from an Actual Play, walk-on music, and essay writing classes.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Eric, Karla