Mar 28, 2017
* (0:36) A second take, and why Brodeur's wife just might be OK with bigamy. Star wipe.
* (4:07) Pat's new refrigerator. Dan's plan to conquer Narnia and install Beth as queen.
* (8:23) Today's Topic: Terrible segues. Brodeur's seat just might be up for the taking.
* (10:29) Controlling your players via consequences. The concern that the logical consequence may derail the game or distress the player.
* (13:27) Games that specifically accommodate consequences, whether through setting or rules.
* (16:31) Strategy 1: Managing expectations before the game starts or as a particular action is being declared.
* (19:51) Strategy 2: Backing off to calm down when emotional investment has gotten too high.
* (23:38) Strategy 3: Preparing a mechanism for when it all goes wrong.
* (28:08) Strategy 4: Let's make a deal.
* (30:54) Strategy 5: Handle it at the plot level, apart from the players.
* (38:58) Strategy 6: Roleplaying the consequence in a way that involves all of the players.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne