Mar 9, 2017
* (1:45) Reviewing the situation with Sara's self-actualized character.
* (6:29) How Wayne handled the situation by finding what Sara cares about instead of just looking at what the character cares about. Comparing it to what bothers an actor versus the character they're playing.
* (22:13) Finding the point between the character and player, and using that to add emotion to the game.
* (24:26) Keeping the momentum.
* (28:20) The importance of giving rough bits of story an upbeat.
* (39:24) Observing the player for clues about how to handle a character.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne