Feb 16, 2017
* (0:31) Welcoming back Chris, Julia, and Pat.
* (1:32) Thanking John Ely for Pugmire and Chris Ings for an outstanding coloring book. The coming war between Corgi and Pug owners.
* (8:19) Movie scenes that disturbed us as children. Sharing a Coke with the princess from Neverending Story.
* (17:48) People stepping on each other's toes in Julia's game. Keeping to your role.
* (24:15) Whether Pathfinder may be the wrong game for this particular group.
* (26:30) Picking a good first game for new roleplayers.
* (31:53) Back to whether this group is even playing the right game.
* (34:31) Throwing tons of dice as a way of breaking the spirit of a system.
* (42:38) Sending a message through sabotage.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Julie, Pat