Jan 20, 2017
* (4:05) Sugar-free candy, bloopers, and Wayne's butt...?
* (13:45) Prophecy and otherwise letting PCs see the future.
* (17:22) Letting the prediction be only a possible future.
* (21:00) Keeping the predictions vague.
* (22:16) The "problem" of player agency.
* (25:12) Removing the PCs from the equation.
* (26:35) Sensing present situations instead of future events.
* (28:53) Scaling the time between prediction and fulfillment.
* (37:53) The consequences of trying to change the future.
* (43:35) Deferring to the GM so they can play to things they control.
* (48:08) Leaving the prediction neither fulfilled nor contradicted.
* (56:10) Fulfilling the prediction "in medias res".
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne