Jan 13, 2017
* (0:35) False alarm on Dan's interview on Talking
Tabletop, but it's out now (part
* (2:06) Chad's unexpected take on Alien:
Covenant. The increasing social ubiquity of science
Fault in Our Mars. Laurell K. Hamilton plugs Fear the Con X.
* (17:19) A Thai-rade and the importance of ordering
White people mild.
* (25:29) Adapting existing roleplaying games to things they
were never meant to accommodate.
Blades in the Dark to Rogue One or Star Wars Rebels. Dresden Files
RPG to a far-future homebrew.
* (32:34) Not getting lost in the weeds. Recognizing the
broad-strokes that fit your needs.
* (39:24) Recognizing what a game wasn't meant to
Hosts: Chad, Dan