Dec 8, 2016
* (0:28) Much ado about butts. Thanks, Patreon supporters!
* (3:35) Was this section even legal to air?
* (5:58) Fish Donuts and the foxy Ms. Candida.
* (9:15) What happened with the cell phones? Dan's +Jews! charger.
* (20:19) Attention as a precious commodity.
* (31:30) The things you just don't allow in your games. First example: Math heavy abilities and powers that take away the uniqueness of other characters.
* (37:32) Softening the limits but restricting the books. Conceding aspects of powers to make them less annoying to the GM.
* (43:55) Child prodigies, half-orcs, and monks.
* (52:34) Not disrupting the fun for the players or the GM.
* (55:12) Brodeur is a dictator. Player handouts, and knowing why you don't want something.
* (57:31) What don't you allow, and why? What did you not used to allow, but now will, with what caveats? What changed your mind?
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne