Oct 28, 2016
* (0:40) Arch-nemeses of today and times gone by. The crazy stuff people do in their sleep.
* (15:20) Chad’s gaming topic: Character defining moments. Dan presents a large example.
* (25:35) Brodeur does not top that. What can a GM do? Dan presents a counter-example.
* (34:40) Tale of woe and reform aside, Dan answers the question.
* (36:25) Another example of a GM intervention, so to speak. Even if you can’t create the change, you can create the opportunity for it.
* (41:31) Responses, and gambling. Finesse in situational engineering.
* (50:38) When a player requests the moment.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne