Sep 21, 2016
* (0:24) The Mic-er Conspiracy, and editing what people say.
* (2:26) Dan has a story!
* (15:24) The difference in how we search for meaning in life versus how we do so in an RPG.
* (19:21) A tangent about Tarantino and the Rules of Eating in cinema. Everyday events that don't matter to the plot.
* (22:15) Brodeur's counterpoint: Events need to further the game.
* (26:04) Chekhov's Candy Sticks.
* (33:13) Why do people drop things? Nowhere Man. The distinction between Chad and Dan putting detail in their games.
* (44:51) Dan visits a casino in D&D 5E.
* (46:13) There are five: The rivers Styx, Lethe, Acheron, Cocyteus, and Phlegethon - Hate, Oblivion, Sadness, Lamentation, and Fire. Dan yells at an undead boat driver.
* (52:38) Conclusions on the incidental. What interviewing an NPC is all about for new listeners.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne