Jul 14, 2016
* (12:58) Chad recommends The Seventh Seal.
* (14:15) Dan's Gnollsona days are to be in their peak soon.
* (15:30) All the things worse than gamer categories. The Sokal affair and other uses of world salad.
* (18:59) The three facets of GMing, starting with the adversarial.
* (21:56) The confederate.
* (28:29) The middle ground: the adjudicator.
* (33:56) Pat's special dice. Labels are better at describing a moment than the GM.
* (36:29) Chad hates the Myers-Briggs test. Dan hates the Keirsey Temperament Sorter, though it isn't mentioned in the show.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat