Jun 23, 2016
* (0:39) Mental health as a topic, why we're talking about it, and some important disclaimers.
* (8:49) Why this relates so closely to gaming.
* (13:47) Dan's history and issues.
* (18:41) The uniqueness of the conditions when compared to "normal" thoughts. The courage of getting treatment.
* (26:04) The anatomy of a panic attack.
* (27:24) PTSD can come from any serious trauma.
* (28:54) Brodeur's history and issues.
* (32:47) The anatomy of PTSD.
* (34:39) Wayne's history and issues.
* (38:03) Medication as a way to get a handle on an issue.
* (40:13) Time does not heal all wounds, but there are ways to cope. The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook.
* (46:22) Advice to people that know someone suffering from a mental disorder.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chris, Dan, Wayne