Jun 16, 2016
* (0:40) Pulp Gamer isn't gone—just the network.
* (1:30) Drucon. Special thanks to Adam, Bob, and Derek.
* (2:43) Introducing Aisha and thanks to our Patreon backers. Her history with roleplaying games and video games.
* (15:32) How some hosts are hard to edit.
* (19:58) Our main topic: Old school ideas that still have value.
* (27:22) The use of common sense regarding random charts.
* (30:37) Something 5th edition brought back: Character Archetypes.
* (34:01) Brodeur hates 5th edition and wants it to die.
* (34:55) In defense of collars. Or callers.
* (38:41) In defense of RP scripts.
* (42:13) Brodeur's Sidebars: Exploring things OOC.
* (46:41) Box text.
* (49:20) Encounter XP.
* (54:01) You can welcome Aisha through her forum profile.
Hosts: Aisha, Brodeur, Dan, Wayne