May 15, 2016
* (0:29) Fear the Boot is now 10 years old!
* (4:39) The three promises of Fear the Boot: no ads in the show, no politics or religion, and never putting primary content behind a pay wall.
* (9:35) Ways we want to improve the show over the next 10 years.
* (12:40) If you want to help the show, Fear the Boot's Patreon, milestones, and backer rewards can be found here.
* (18:05) Some thanks to the hosts, listeners, and industry professionals that have helped make this all possible.
* (19:46) Things that have changed for us over the past 10 years.
* (30:02) Explaining boat anchor characters and how they change the parameters of what's occurring in the game.
* (34:47) A child Chad played in a sci-fi game and an old man he played in a post-apocalyptic game.
* (44:41) Adjusting the game to accommodate such characters, or opting not to allow them at all.
* (50:17) Looking around you for inspiration and understanding.
* (51:56) Discussing the changes to the game before it begins.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne