May 4, 2016
* (0:32) Running a game in a very short time slot. A possible Skies of Glass show series and Wayne's lunch game.
* (2:33) Keeping this a fully-developed game instead of using a specialized system or one-off approach.
* (3:20) Limiting the time spent on social interactions.
* (11:44) Forced energy and keeping the pace. Putting aside complex rules.
* (20:20) Changes to game prep and execution.
* (31:59) Chad's character concept.
* (35:23) Being episodic or skipping over periods of transition between major plot points. The potential sacrifice of some player agency.
* (42:55) Being pro-player when their agency is reduced.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat