Apr 7, 2016
* (6:50) A big thanks to the people recommending our show on Reddit!
* (7:38) Brodeur gets touched. You can donate to Wayne's Make-A-Wish fundraiser here.
* (17:19) Significant time jumps within the course of an RPG's plot.
* (23:58) The importance of establishing the purpose of the time jump.
* (27:38) Observing what the players latch onto during that opportunity.
* (29:51) A chance for the players to introduce new ideas.
* (35:02) Evaluating the changes that have happened during that time.
* (45:12) The varying significance and scale of time to different characters.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne