Mar 9, 2016
* (0:41) Chris' short film, It Figures.
* (6:30) Wayne takes a turn at moderating the show.
* (7:18) Leaving a gaming group. Wayne sets some ground rules for the discussion.
* (14:26) The parallels between breaking up with a gaming group and breaking up with a significant other. Getting out of a game by ghosting.
* (17:19) When the problem really is on you, but the rest of the people involved may not accept that.
* (22:41) How the nature and history of the group affects the decision. A metaphor from MMOs.
* (28:34) Evaluating the overall state of the gaming group.
* (30:46) Gritting your teeth until a reasonable stopping point.
* (32:41) Living authentically.
* (38:11) The best time to drop out.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, John, Wayne