Jan 15, 2016
* (0:29) The Battletech contest is complete! You can find the list of winning game ideas here. I'll be emailing the winners within the next week to get their mailing addresses.
* (1:51) Blades in the Dark, digital edition early access with upgrade support through the finished product. You can grab your copy here.
* (9:24) Writing down the dirty dozen: roughly twelve ideas the game needs to portray in order to really capture the original intellectual property.
* (17:26) Either adapting an existing product in whole or cherry-picking ideas from multiple sources.
* (20:07) Handling a situation where multiple players are controlling a single, combined character in a game.
* (28:22) Using the dirty dozen to prioritize design choices.
* (38:46) The dated economics of Back to the Future.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, John, Wayne