Oct 15, 2015
* (2:28) Using a well-established NPC in your game.
* (6:30) Why is the character there at all?
* (7:44) Know the character as a whole person.
* (8:49) Throw canon out the window.
* (10:35) Don't act like a fan of the character.
* (11:22) Remember that your game is a story about the player-characters.
* (13:42) Making sure the NPC doesn't dominate the players in ability, gear, contacts, or knowledge.
* (16:57) Give the character meaningful weaknesses.
* (19:41) Have the NPC be a fan of the PCs.