Jun 30, 2015
* (0:35) A thank you note for our community’s donations to The Women’s Safe House.
* (3:05) Charity fundraiser for Tim Meehan. You can donate online, or join the D&D trivia night and silent auction at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop, on August 22nd at 6:00pm. Tables are up to 8 people, costing $20 per person.
* (13:13) A new take on handling large groups of players, drawing from Chad’s experience at Fear the Con 8, running a game for 16 people. The recipe for Chad’s jambalaya.
* (20:14) Making sure that many people have someone’s attention and something to do.
* (25:17) The value of having connections to other player-characters.
* (30:48) Making every player important to the game.
* (34:33) Giving each PC a simple uniqueness.
* (41:38) Player inaction, whether because the player is a wallflower or it just takes a long time to reach their turn.
* (47:48) Structure and personality.
* (53:07) How to end the game.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, John, Wayne