Jul 19, 2018
* (3:13) Unintentionally scaring your players out of a course of action.
* (8:50) Players scaring themselves.
* (20:23) The distinction between railroading and GM expectations.
* (22:33) Determining why the players are reticent and addressing that.
Jul 12, 2018
* (0:28) The wonderful, illusory door.
* (5:21) A warning to stop here. Hijacking Lasers and Feelings.
* (10:50) Dark improv on a minimal pitch.
* (15:20) The role of the alternates.
* (18:39) The start of the game.
* (25:02) Hijacking the party and hijacking the game.
* (39:06) An NPC becomes the real game.
Jul 6, 2018
* (0:17) Thanking the people that made the convention happen.
* (3:35) Mikey Mason's performance can be picked up here.
* (4:37) Our thanks to St. Charles Nissan.
Jul 3, 2018
* (0:30) Setting a boundary on the topic.
* (2:16) Keeping an NPC fair.
* (6:07) Tactical vs compassionate vs in-character.
* (14:01) Enemy fear and greed.
* (33:30) When the enemy's reality changes. The shock of success.
* (40:24) Playing favorites.
Hosts: Aisha, Chad, Dan, Wayne
Jun 19, 2018
* (0:29) Fear the Boot's Patreon site.
* (2:05) Dan's dream comes true!
* (4:49) Relationships between characters. Some examples to set it up.
* (10:07) The difficulty of engineering relationships.
* (17:51) Build common ground. Remember what really matters. Accept reality.
* (23:59) Experiencing the backgrounds—not...