Apr 19, 2018
* (5:21) Prologue games. Taking them seriously while recognizing their disposability.
* (15:20) A shared history that's played instead of just written.
* (18:57) How a prologue identifies issues, and what to do when one is found.
* (24:46) The...
Apr 6, 2018
* (0:29) There and Back Again Kickstarter.
* (0:51) Simplification of Fear the Boot's Patreon.
* (5:17) How can a wonderful dream become a nightmare?
* (9:57) What We Do in the Shadows.
* (12:49) Players that pad a a situation.
* (16:41) Allowing for deliberation. Power-gaming through roleplay.
* (25:14) Strategies for...
Mar 29, 2018
* (3:04) Setting up today's topic. Jason's Kickstarter for There and Back Again.
* (8:36) How real experiences affect your roleplaying games. Some...
Mar 27, 2018
* (0:41) Welcoming Eric from GamersTable. Almost crashing Brodeur's place of work.
* (6:35) Some help with that feeling of intimidation.
* (10:02) How we suck. Failing fast.
* (21:57) Effectively communicating criticism.
* (32:53) To thine own self be true.
Mar 15, 2018
* (0:27) What we're looking forward to in 2018.
* (1:02) Roleplaying games and related material.
* (8:08) Video games. We somehow failed to mention the upcoming Battletech game.
* (29:36) Upcoming movies.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne