Apr 19, 2019
* (0:30) The distinction between GM exposition and NPC voice.
* (7:12) Confusion borne from seeing the same person say everything.
* (11:14) Distinguishing the source and type of information.
* (12:51) All parties being flexible.
* (15:57) The nuance of truthful—but misleading—communication.
Apr 6, 2019
* (0:28) Dan's chewing monster.
* (0:51) Making a lot of money on motion sickness medications.
* (11:11) Creating a world where order remains in spite of the players being agents of chaos. Dan's magic trick.
* (20:01) An example of competing freedoms.
* (27:33) Counterfactuals as a tool in RPGs.
Mar 28, 2019
* (0:28) A possible online convention in place of this year’s Fear the Con. You can place your vote and find out more on Discord.
* (1:04) Cell phone jammers.
* (4:13) Accept creative solutions.
* (12:36) Control the table.
* (20:53) Don't confuse delay with plot.
* (23:02) Don't always make the players...
Mar 21, 2019
* (0:54) A possible online convention in place of this year's Fear the Con. You can place your vote and find out more on Discord.
* (15:17) Whether to keep an NPC or remove them.
* (20:35) Keeping the NPC in the periphery
Mar 14, 2019
* (0:28) Secretary Chad brings a glorious gift.
* (3:50) Give a backstory the GM can use.
* (5:47) Be open to the GM's input on your character.
* (12:06) Learn something about the rules.
* (17:18) Bring something to the table.
* (22:30) Put away your electronics and don't make me repeat myself.