Jun 4, 2015
* (0:31) Introducing James and Kat from One Shot Podcast.
* (5:14) The history and structure of the show.
* (9:05) The value of an actual-play for introducing people to games.
* (15:03) Production and editing.
* (21:42) Distilling a game into an hour of recording.
* (31:23) One game on a desert island. Orson...
Aug 6, 2014
* (0:40) If you’re playing Pathfinder Online and looking for a guild, Fear the Boot has aligned itself with Kabal. We also have an upcoming event with Goblinworks that will take place in-game. Keep your eye on the show for details, including how you can grab an alpha code to join us.
* (1:56) Introducing Steve...
Aug 1, 2013
* (0:27) Introducing KC Wayland, the writer and director of We’re Alive.
* (1:20) How the production got started and where KC found his inspiration.
* (4:23) Where the series got its initial funding.
* (5:25) Hitting the time mark for each episode. The importance of a release schedule that balances consistency...
Jul 11, 2013
* (0:20) The biggest myth Mike would like to dispel about his job.
* (5:07) The role and importance (or lack thereof) in available play space.
* (12:58) Whether it’s necessary to hire people that are already into the hobby.
* (25:36) Why do so many stores fail? The Specialty Retailer’s Handbook by Dave...
Jul 9, 2013
* (0:25) Mike unlocked the “Local Guest” achievement.
* (1:25) Derek Knutsen’s Kickstarter for the Universal Storytelling System.
* (3:19) Odyssey: The Complete Game Master’s Guide to Campaign Management, written by Phil Vecchione and Walt Ciechanowski and based on advice from impeccable sources.