Sep 28, 2016
* (0:18) It's just Dan and Chad today. Whatever happened to Julia?
* (3:38) Behaviors tolerated and untolerated. Organization psychology. The book, Zapp!
* (9:48) Let it be written that here, on this date, Chad said in episode 69, "It's always better with men." I'm sure no one will take this out of context.
* (12:12) Applying those four styles to roleplaying.
* (22:26) The importance of recognizing the phase someone is in and knowing how to respond accordingly. Revisiting the gamification of games.
* (27:52) Chad's hatred of cell phones and his very strong feelings on Pokemon Go. Dan speaks on reading the situation and self-awareness in general.
* (35:04) Chad made an agreement, and it's been broken. He discusses his problems with authority.
* (38:43) Consequences of the agreement.
Hosts: Chad, Dan