May 21, 2019
* (0:42) Dan’s phone betrays him. Spoilers and thpoilerth.
* (14:10) Chopin makes you a superior person.
* (14:52) Premises that are meant for one character but invite storytelling for many characters.
* (18:17) Wayne tries one-to-many, and it doesn’t quite work out.
* (22:15) Distilling a premise down to what...
May 16, 2019
* (1:07) The glory and horror of self-insert.
* (3:37) Dan does Shadowrun.
* (16:45) Wayne does D&D.
* (26:43) Chad does Star Wars. Sort of.
* (40:31) Julia does Narnia.
* (48:17) Dan does Battletech.
* (56:42) A bit of gaming advice.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Julia, Wayne
May 1, 2019
* (0:31) Brodeur and the broken finger.
* (6:55) Explaining what B-plots are.
* (10:00) How B-plots spread the spotlight, build investment, and strengthen the game.
* (15:00) Building the...
Apr 19, 2019
* (0:30) The distinction between GM exposition and NPC voice.
* (7:12) Confusion borne from seeing the same person say everything.
* (11:14) Distinguishing the source and type of information.
* (12:51) All parties being flexible.
* (15:57) The nuance of truthful—but misleading—communication.
Apr 6, 2019
* (0:28) Dan's chewing monster.
* (0:51) Making a lot of money on motion sickness medications.
* (11:11) Creating a world where order remains in spite of the players being agents of chaos. Dan's magic trick.
* (20:01) An example of competing freedoms.
* (27:33) Counterfactuals as a tool in RPGs.