Oct 28, 2018
* (0:29) A topic inspired by a game of Bang. What it will take to make Dan stab someone in the back in a board game. The distinction between factions and a traitor mechanic.
* (10:29) Hiding your intentions as a Game Master.
Oct 23, 2018
* (3:02) A player's response to an unintentional Game Master error. An example with a dragon.
* (10:50) Some quick advice to Game Masters: consider a ret-con and be prepared to own your mistake. Austin Powers
Oct 16, 2018
* (0:22) The trailer for Bumblebee.
* (4:09) The two extremes of product placement.
* (8:21) Resizing a robot. Or not.
* (12:07) The evolution of an idea when someone can tell you, "No."
* (17:34) Nostalgia in the hands of the wrong person.
* (22:17) Nostalgia versus new creations.
* (26:07) The sliding window of...
Oct 4, 2018
* (1:22) Explaining game explainers. An example from a Dresden game.
* (10:24) Describing options and risks without dictating an action. Helping the player achieve what they want.
* (14:09) Teaching concepts. Don't play the character for...