Jan 25, 2018
* (0:37) Non-player characters that can be used to guide the party.
* (2:04) Tying the NPC to the group while avoiding them becoming a GMPC.
* (8:14) Needing them all the time is a sign something has gone wrong. Keeping them within their own character limits.
* (15:36) The ways to avoid overshadowing the party with...
Jan 18, 2018
* (1:16) Thanks to Sgt. Dan and Mumswear for the shirts.
* (2:33) Thanks to Mark Larson for the Crown Royal bags.
* (5:19) A shout-out to Andrew Martin.
* (12:49) A non-gamer opens a game store.
Jan 3, 2018
* (0:29) Brodeur thanks John Wells, Mark Lawson, and Sgt. Dan for help with Crown Royal bags.
* (2:33) Dan gets a copy of Battletech's Alpha Strike rules.
* (4:25) A shift—or new fad—in tabletop roleplaying games: consuming play instead of participating in it.
* (12:32) New technologies allowing a new market,...