Oct 16, 2018
* (0:22) The trailer for Bumblebee.
* (4:09) The two extremes of product placement.
* (8:21) Resizing a robot. Or not.
* (12:07) The evolution of an idea when someone can tell you, "No."
* (17:34) Nostalgia in the hands of the wrong person.
* (22:17) Nostalgia versus new creations.
* (26:07) The sliding window of...
Oct 4, 2018
* (1:22) Explaining game explainers. An example from a Dresden game.
* (10:24) Describing options and risks without dictating an action. Helping the player achieve what they want.
* (14:09) Teaching concepts. Don't play the character for...
Sep 19, 2018
* (1:00) Playing robots in a game, focusing on RP, not the stats.
* (4:44) Who built you, why, and with what philosophical presuppositions?
* (9:05) Some thought exercises to unpack a robot's mind. The Theory of Mind.
* (14:27) Separating emotion, physiology, and mind. Emergent properties.
Sep 6, 2018
* (0:23) Finding Caleb. Finding gaming.
* (17:18) The historical inevitability of RPGs.
* (22:15) The unusual mechanics of certain weapons. Khopesh.
* (32:12) Distinguishing armor.
* (36:12) Knowing the crunch. Counting references per action.
* (40:26) The brand new player.
Hosts: Caleb, Chad, Dan,...
Aug 29, 2018
* (3:30) Handling player-characters that are being kept out of the action.
* (7:56) Let some time pass.
* (10:05) Play a different character.
* (18:32) Hand-wave whatever is...