Jun 19, 2018
* (0:29) Fear the Boot's Patreon site.
* (2:05) Dan's dream comes true!
* (4:49) Relationships between characters. Some examples to set it up.
* (10:07) The difficulty of engineering relationships.
* (17:51) Build common ground. Remember what really matters. Accept reality.
* (23:59) Experiencing the backgrounds—not...
Jun 7, 2018
* (0:28) Welcoming Stu and Kimi from Happy Jack's family of podcasts.
* (0:49) Fear the Boot tries to pick out a sponsor.
* (3:03) Playing yourself in a roleplaying game. Stu did it in college.
* (8:22) The "show me" test and its relationship to the dice.
* (16:01) Creating the character stats. Overestimating...
Jun 4, 2018
* (0:23) A love letter to an under-served demographic.
* (1:43) Surviving without a gaming group.
* (11:59) What if podcasting had existed earlier?
* (16:39) Wayne and his apes. Monkeys in outer space.
* (22:33) Things we never needed to know about Star Trek.
* (29:19) Back to the love letter. Sorta. Nope, we're...
May 24, 2018
* (1:08) A D&D game gets us talking about pets.
* (3:45) How animals affect storytelling and group dynamics.
* (9:02) Pets as PCs versus NPCs. Picking two thematic traits.
* (21:19) Passing the pet to the right.
* (31:19) Adding a third trait.
* (36:10) The animal...
May 11, 2018
* (1:12) Chad is running a D&D 5th Edition game. The shorthand version of spell components.
* (6:46) Introducing a new player to RPGs.