Sep 29, 2017
* (0:35) Hiccups in the release schedule.
* (1:14) Enigma, Transcendentalism, and living in the moment. Or having sex in High School. Finding social and psychological freedom in a roleplaying game.
* (7:37) Progression that has only limited impact on game mechanics.
* (18:47) An illustration from Left 4 Dead 2.
Sep 21, 2017
* (0:30) Brodeur's psychiatrist. Unfiltered Brodeur at the negative level.
* (4:04) Sacrifice in a roleplaying game. Giving up something you want to make the game better. The D&D Actual Play.
* (12:16) What constitutes sacrifice.
* (18:00) Sacrifice versus beneficial trade-off. The story of Wesley Autrey.
* (34:59) The...
Sep 19, 2017
* (0:29) Episode 9 of the Skies of Glass Actual Play.
* (1:06) Murder versus killing.
* (14:03) The power of a personal reaction apart from a character reaction.
* (16:45) Doing something in-character that sets back the party but adds to the quality of the game.
* (27:17) Setting up Chad's character, the lies, and...
Sep 7, 2017
* (0:30) Welcoming George to the show.
* (0:52) Fear the Boot's Actual Plays are now on YouTube.
* (2:26) An overview and history of Gen Con. True Dungeon.
* (12:46) Spectacle and socialization over product. How Gen Con compares to San Diego Comic Con.
* (18:16) How growth is changing things.
* (25:48) The ten-year...