Aug 31, 2017
* (0:29) Robots having ghosts and facial hair. Brodeur threw GoBots at people.
* (9:16) Thanks to Stephen Brown for giving us the name of the show with plant brains driving vehicles: Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. The toy Dan owned was K.O. Kruiser.
* (10:53) The Autobot Matrix of Leadership gets around.
Aug 24, 2017
* (0:29) Welcoming Ryan to the show. His Fear the Con game based on Happy Birthday, Robot.
* (3:25) Reading the table for emotional effect.
* (10:29) Empty space with context.
* (18:45) Plot hooks for the PCs, created by the GM instead of the player.
* (27:42) Creating hooks through new items, NPCs, and meaning.
Aug 17, 2017
* (0:28) Lighter rules keeping players from second-guessing their choices.
* (12:16) Passing notes during an RPG. Its capacity to rob mature players of part of the game.
* (16:07) Third person omniscience to set things right.
* (24:38) Revealing the notes at the end of the session.
* (29:06) The truth always comes out,...
Aug 8, 2017
WARNING: The discussion in the early part of this show is rather crass. If you don't want to hear that, skip to 7:08.
* (0:32) Why we're on a second take.
* (3:35) Dan fixed the Patreon episode prices.
Aug 3, 2017
* (0:28) The Skies of Glass AP is out.
* (2:36) Our other AP on Twitch.
* (5:46) Brodeur's new coworker.
* (9:19) Timing the ending moment of the game. An unintended murder.
* (17:16) The opposite extreme: letting a scene overstay its welcome.
* (22:40) The difference between a cliffhanger and an abrupt ending. Advice...