Aug 17, 2017
* (0:28) Lighter rules keeping players from second-guessing their choices.
* (12:16) Passing notes during an RPG. Its capacity to rob mature players of part of the game.
* (16:07) Third person omniscience to set things right.
* (24:38) Revealing the notes at the end of the session.
* (29:06) The truth always comes out,...
Aug 8, 2017
WARNING: The discussion in the early part of this show is rather crass. If you don't want to hear that, skip to 7:08.
* (0:32) Why we're on a second take.
* (3:35) Dan fixed the Patreon episode prices.
Aug 3, 2017
* (0:28) The Skies of Glass AP is out.
* (2:36) Our other AP on Twitch.
* (5:46) Brodeur's new coworker.
* (9:19) Timing the ending moment of the game. An unintended murder.
* (17:16) The opposite extreme: letting a scene overstay its welcome.
* (22:40) The difference between a cliffhanger and an abrupt ending. Advice...
Jul 27, 2017
* (0:28) Excuse our mess. We're heading to see Pat at the hospital because of medical complications, and a dog is sleeping on the recording table. Things will be back to normal next week. SIDE NOTE: The most recent update on Pat's condition can be found here.
* (1:01) Having expectations (or a lack thereof) about death...