Oct 28, 2016
* (0:40) Arch-nemeses of today and times gone by. The crazy stuff people do in their sleep.
* (15:20) Chad’s gaming topic: Character defining moments. Dan presents a large example.
* (25:35) Brodeur does not top that. What can a GM do? Dan presents a counter-example.
* (34:40) Tale of woe and reform aside, Dan answers...
Oct 20, 2016
* (0:31) A big thanks to our Patreon backers.
* (1:32) NPC AI. Having non-player characters make decisions according to predetermined parameters. Our episode on quitting the field.
* (5:43) Why this isn't just "deciding".
* (6:41) The mechanical or rules-based approach.
* (7:38) The parameterized or character-based...
Oct 17, 2016
* (0:39) Fear the Con 10, June 22-24, 2017. Fear the Con 9 is lost, probably will be found-footage later.
* (4:30) Brodeur goes to Archon for the aftermath of the cosplay.
* (6:38) Pete introduces Brodeur to a new game, Dreamchaser. Dan comes up with "Four Hours at IKEA".
* (19:24) Setting hard and soft goals for a...
Oct 7, 2016
* (0:30) Pat is going to kill us all.
* (17:03) The horror of the unknown.
* (19:25) How Pat surpassed R. Lee Ermey.
* (21:43) Creating expectation and setting a mood.
* (23:47) Comedy = Expectation + Subversion. The human ability to cope with the known.
* (26:56) The escape room: An objective-based,...