Mar 24, 2016
DISCLAIMER: While profanities were censored from this episode, the subject matter is more crass than what Fear the Boot normally covers. Personal discretion is advised.
* (0:57) Rosebud.
Mar 16, 2016
* (0:29) Dan can't operate a mixer.
* (2:21) 1d4Con in Martisburg, WV from April 15th - 17th.
* (4:07) Upcoming crossovers with Happy Jacks.
* (4:29) Noah the Destroyer.
* (11:00) A Twitter poll we ran about whether it's best for game designers (or GMs running a game) to err on the side of too many or too few rules.
Mar 9, 2016
* (0:41) Chris' short film, It Figures.
* (6:30) Wayne takes a turn at moderating the show.
* (7:18) Leaving a gaming group. Wayne sets some ground rules for the discussion.
* (14:26) The parallels between breaking up with a gaming group and breaking up with a significant other. Getting out of a game by ghosting.
Mar 3, 2016
* (0:26) Introducing Bob and offering a fair warning.
* (5:21) Bob sets the record straight on the drywall incident.
* (8:35) Green bean casserole.
* (16:51) Bob saves Brodeur from drowning.
* (20:00) How Bob got into gaming.
* (29:33) How Bob got Brodeur into...