Nov 27, 2015
* (0:44) Down a few for Thanksgiving.
* (1:14) Hamlet's Hit Points by Robin Laws. Tracking the story beats of an RPG.
* (3:37) How much game advice can actually be internalized and used.
* (8:58) An analogy from art theory about how the human mind compresses information into a usable form.
* (13:08) What Brodeur is...
Nov 17, 2015
* (7:15) Undertale and how it changed John's mind on merciless gaming.
* (10:05) Why Dan can't betray people, even when it's the intended mechanic of a game.
* (17:27) What Undertale did for John's empathy...
Nov 12, 2015
* (0:27) When Fear the Boot turns into AM radio.
* (3:32) The Library Land Podcast.
* (4:44) The value in offering players finite options. Infocom games.